EPIC Piping is one of the largest privately-owned turn-key industrial pipe fabrication firms in the world. Our management team has been working together for over 26 years servicing the power, chemical, refining, offshore and oil & gas industries. EPIC’s global fabrication capacity currently exceeds 1 million sq. Ft, with a total production capacity of 20,000 spools per month at multiple facilities. Our fabrication capabilities include: carbon steel, chrome moly, stainless steels, duplex steels, nickel based alloys, and jacketed piping.
Health benefits begin on the 1st of the following month of hire
2 Weeks’ vacation per year(accrued)
8 paid holidays per year
Company paid term life and Long-Term disability insurance
Evaluations every June and December with the potential for merit increases based on satisfactory progress
On the job training available to employees
Effectively receive materials in at the site, pull materials for production, keep the yard area clean and organized. Provide accurate information to various departments impacted by the receiving and pulling of materials.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Comply and ensure compliance with safety and environmental guidelines and regulations.
• Confirm accuracy of material being delivered.
• Confirm accuracy of material being pulled and delivered to production bays.
• Assist in the development of relevant processes and procedures.
• Address material shorts as requested by Material Control.
• Assist with material reconciliations at job closeouts as requested.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
• Safely operate any manual handling equipment required to perform responsibilities.
• Use proper stacking and pulling processes.
• Safely utilize ramp to load and unload materials.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Experience: 1 plus years of experience in material handling
Other Requirements: Ability to pass forklift training
Knowledge of piping materials (visual and descriptions)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee will also be exposed to extreme heights, uncomfortable positions and will often be outside in all weather conditions (including extreme heat). The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.