Performs cleaning, maintenance, and minor tasks; does related work as required within safety regulations and requirements. Duties may involve the performance of maintenance activities and minor repair tasks. This work is performed according to a well-established routine.
Reasonable Accommodation Statement
To accomplish this successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Pay will be depending on experience.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
Adheres to safety policy and procedures.
Forklift experience to take trash to dumpsters
Sweep and mop floor space(s), experience running a sweeper and perform other various cleaning duties, as needed.
Perform a variety of errands and related custodial tasks.
Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of office buildings and shop buildings.
May perform minor repairs to facilities and assist maintenance department.
Undertake routine maintenance tasks related to building operating systems.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - As required by the job duties, tasks assigned, and/or company guidelines
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Diploma or GED: Preferred
Experience: Have working knowledge of building cleaning practices, supplies, and equipment and ability to use them efficiently; familiarity with the operation and maintenance of buildings and shops. Ability to carry out simple oral and written directions; willingness to perform custodial and other manual tasks; ability to perform minor repairs associated with routine maintenance.
Computer Skills: Not applicable
Certifications & Licenses: None specifically required
N (Not Applicable)
Activity is not applicable to this position.
Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
Position requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)